A tear falls off her cheek and
Right when it hits his arm he says
"Come on baby
Let's get outta here
"They take one last drive around town
And man it
Already looks different
He bangs the wheel and says
"Life ain't fair
And this growing up stuff man I don't know
I just don't wanna let you go"
Note to self: Stay away from Carrie Underwood songs and Avril Lavigne's When You're Gone when 1) Nick enlists (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONO!!! NONONONO! NOOOOOOO!) and 2) IF or when I go to NZ (if i leave it'll be prob Feb28 or somewhere late feb. IF I leave. Currently I think they don't want me cos they're refusing to give me accommodation and everyone in NZ seems to have gotten their application approved EXCEPT ME. They hate me, I just know it :(((
Sigh. I feel like i'm trying to fight back the tide. Like i'm standing, mid-calf deep in the ocean, looking at the on-coming wave, and willing it, with sheer brute brain power that is hardly, if ever, sufficient, for it to stop, turn around and go back to where it originated from. I want to be in control. I want to know, when or where, if and how it's going to turn out. I know the joy of life comes from the unknown, but when stuck in a situation where the unknown is so overpowering that it's become suffocating, I'm starting to think that it's LIES, ALL LIES.
Go back, wave, go back. I don't want you here.
On an even more depressing note, I've done 2 of the naughtiest things I've ever done in my life within these 2 short weeks. If you break it down it's actually more like 1+1+2+1 = FOUR. Lying makes me such an unhappy person, the guilty Catholic that I am. I don't know how people do it all the time. A couple small white lies and I've already convinced myself that the tummyache I faked is materializing. (and you didn't have to make me feel like I was a criminal - I feel like Pip.)
Anyhow, I've had the most wonderful 1 1/2 off days with Nick(((: Sometimes I just wish that certain moments could last and last, and last.
I love you so very much baby(: Don't go to army, okay?(: Stay here with me(:
I miss school, too. :(